Wednesday, November 08, 2006

November 8 Gretawire

Greta Van Susteren writes today in her November 8
Gretawire:

As for watching the returns, I watched at home with my
husband. The women will be happy to know that I got
command of the remote control from my husband for 20
minutes last night. (He ran out to get us Chinese
food. Upon his return I immediately relinquished
custody.) It is the only part of our relationship
which does not feel equal. (I know, all the men
reading this are pointing out that he went to get the
Chinese food. And yes, that was very nice.)


I find this ridiculous! Get a second TV. There has got
to be enough funds in the piggy bank, go get another TV and
stop complaining. Enough already.

No comments:

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com