Friday, November 03, 2006

OTR November 3, 2006

One issue I have been meaning to address is
the information shown on the lower screen banner
while guests are talking. We only see their
names flash for a couple of seconds and then
disappear to be replaced with an description
of the self-explanatory topic. Since the topic
is self-explanatory, I really think it is better
to flash that and keep the guests names and
organizations visible the rest of the time. The
way Greta does it now is irritating in my opinion
and deprives the viewer of information about the
guest.

On a positive note, Greta wished all of us a good
weekend. I've never heard that one before. I wrote
her earlier and told her she was under review here
at the blog so maybe she has decided to shape up
for a change!

No comments:

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com